VA HOUSING GRANT INFORMATION
FORMS ON PAGE 2 OF THIS SITE!
1. SAH Grant Application - VA Form 4555c.
2. Consent to release information - VA form 3288.
3. Veteran Mortgage Life Insurance - VA form 8636 (Ineligible so you will need to sign/date the bottom portion).
4. I included the VA Minimum Property Requirement and checklist as a guide.
5. 3 bid waiver to be completed if you are unable to provide 3 bids and have a contractor you would like to move forward with.
In addition, I will need copies of the following:
1. Copy of your deed.
2. Most recent property tax statement.
3. Mortgage statement (if applicable).
4. Pictures and sketch of your property. Both exterior and interior.
5. Bid (s) for the project.
The Veteran must sign and date all the documents, unless someone has power of attorney legally allowing them to sign documents on his/her behalf. In addition, if you receive any bids for the project, please forward them to me. The VA does not provide any deposits to the contractor. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
SAH Agent/Sr. Staff Appraiser
Mon - Thurs 0700-1730
Next Page >>